Elisabetta Pallini is a freelance photographer born in 1991 in Fiesole (FI).
She studied photography at the Fondazione Studio Marangoni in Florence from 2012 to 2015.
From the beginning of 2016 she moved to Milan, where she is currently based. From 2016 she is also represented by LUZ.
Thanks to school training and her personal initiative she attended numerous workshops, developing and deepening her photographic preparation.
Today she combines her artistic research with her professional career, working in commercial, post-production, and as assistant for photographers specialized in Interior and architecture.
Always seeking also other types of collaboration within the art scene to acquire valuable skills and grow more and more professionally.
Her personal research is focused on exploring the evanescent boundary between reality and its representation.
Recently she has focused more on the exploration of an inner and personal reality: analyzing ties, feelings and turning the gaze towards the past and the memory with their suggestions.
She is also interested in the use of Smartphones, Photoshop and other media both as a simple research tool and as a means to express her personal language.
Her works have been awarded, published and exhibited internationally.
• 'Un bacio da Firenze', Kunsthistorisches Institut in Florenz, Florence, Italy
• 'The Day I Realized You Were Going To Leave', Funzilla Photozine Festival, Rome, Italy
• Minicosmi,Twenty14 Contemporary Gallery, Milan, Italy
• Expeausition_ , Paratissima, Bologna, Italy
• Nocturnal, PH21 Gallery, Budapest, Hungary
• Woman, #spazioFOTOcopia, Magazzini Fotografici, Naples, Italy
• Photograph Like a Girl, during ‘Genre?Unique!’, Le Boudoir 2.0, Paris, France
• 'Europos Centras', Funzilla Photozine Festival, Rome, Italy
• 'Un Giorno Tre Autunni', Slideluck Prato, Spazio [chi-na], Prato, Italy
• 'Un Giorno Tre Autunni', SiFest Off 2016, Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
• Contaminazioni, 05 Biennale dei giovani fotografi italiani, Bibbiena, Italy
• 'Un Giorno Tre Autunni', Gazebook Sicily Photobook Festival, Punta Secca, Italy
• 'Lunar Exploration', Nuit de l'année of Les Rencontres de la Photographie, Arles, France
• 'Unnatural Nature', Forum Italia, Arles, France
• The city out my window, Lilith Studio Gallery, Ravenna, Italy
• Museo e Comunità, Biblioteca Comunale, San Casciano in Val di Pesa, Italy
• 'Un Giorno Tre Autunni', Le Boudoir Common Space 2.0, Arles, France
• Sculpture Currently Updtating, IED & ZAP, Florence, Italy
• Sant'Orsola Rivoltata, Convento di S.Orsola, Florence, Italy
•F-Stop Magazine # 87, Beauty / Beautiful Group Exhibition
• Moodboard Magazine # 5
• Riva, Moodboard Magazine Special Edition
• Moodboard Magazine # 4
• Yet Magazine, Editorial
• A come Arno Book
• A come Arno, Reloaded Section
• Underexposed Magazine
• Art Reveal Magazine # 21
• Moodboard Magazine # 3
• 25th Anniversary Year of Fondazione Studio Marangoni
• Moodboard Magazine # 2
• NIP Magazine # 22
Galleries and Collections
• Leporello Book Library, Rome, Italy
• PH21 Gallery, Budapest, Hungary
• Paratissima Bologna, Italy
• Selected to "La fotografia pensa"- photographic laboratory held by Guido Guidi, Biblioteca Malatestiana, Cesena, Italy